Dates 26 Aug '12 to 31 Aug '12
Flexible? No, not really
Est. Cost 1,499 - 1,499 USD (USD United States Dollars)
Type Tour Participants Wanted
Name Colorado Rockies Hiking Adventure!
See below for details and send me a message with your e-mail address for the day by day itinerary:
We’ve put together an AWESOME adventure experience to the Colorado Rockies. This is primarily a hiking trip for beginners and moderate hikers.
This is a 6-day trip that includes a variety of EASY & moderate hikes. The amazing part of this trip is you will have the opportunity to experience four amazing wilderness areas (including Roosevelt National Forest and Rocky Mountain National Park), while returning to plush ammenities at the end of each day. We have designed this trip from our intimate knowledge of the local mountains, understanding of altitude physiology, and hiking/climbing in the high mountain chains on six continents. This trip can arguably be considered one of the most unique and beautiful trips in North America and around the globe.
The evenings will be spent in local specially chosen lodging, while the days will take you high in the mountains. You will have the opportunity to experience amazing diversity of areas in six days. The elevation gained and lost is well planned and attainable by anyone.
* Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 6 Day Adventure to the Rockies
* 5 easy and moderate day trips and hikes
* Private & Fully guided trip throughout
* Expert guides (1:7 ratio) throughout & regarded as the safest operator to explore with in Colorado
* All Inclusive Meals & Beverages (*not including alcohol)
Breakfasts, Lunches, & Dinners (*not including arrival day meals)
Great trail snacks, water, etc.
Lunches include sandwich spreads (meat and non-meat), hummus, and other vegetarian supplements.
Personally cooked BBQ’s and Picnic dinners in the evenings with some local flare and specialty ingredients
Dietary requirements can be accommodated without issue.
* Lodges and hotels which enhance the atmosphere of this beautiful experience
* 1 night camping under the stars! After an amazing day of exploring we will settle down under the stars for a memorable night in Roosevelt National Forest
All Camping gear INCLUDED (sleeping bag, pad, tent, eating utensils)
* Explore the bustling & beautiful Boulder Colorado
* Green Mountains Mellow Side: An EASY hike overlooking Boulder to get us off on an exciting start
* Photography enthusiasts dream trip & experienced photographer with us throughout for those interested in learning more!
* This trip is for everyone! You do not need to be an avid photographer or even interested in learning more to join the fun!
* Diamond Lake &/or Crater Lake: Celebrated for its brilliant wildflowers, dramatic waterfalls, excellent fishing and back country camping
* Mills & Jewel Lake: gateway to an immense glacial gorge and idyllic alpine landscape
* Mount Chiquita: These two peaks (along with Mt. Ypsilon) line the Northern skyline of Rocky Mountain National Park and offer a sense of solitude in the parks back country
* Royal Arch: This ‘hidden Boulder gem’ will include evergreen trees, soaring raptors, and a close up view of a 1000’ sandstone rock formation
* All Transfers & Taxes Included
* Airfare is not included: You need to fly from your hometown into and out of Denver, Colorado (DEN)
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
*Send me a message with your e-mail address for the day by day itinerary
Colorado Rockies Hiking Adventure!
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.