Dates 16 Sep '12 to 28 Sep '12
Flexible? Yeah, sure
Est. Cost 1,000 - 1,100 USD (USD United States Dollars)
Type Tour Participants Wanted
Name Everest Base Camp
Day 01: Morning fly to Lukla (2380m) and trek to Phakding takes you about 4hrs. B/L/D
Day 02: Phakding to Namche Bazaar B/L/D
Day 03: Acclimatizes day in Namche Bazaar B/L/D ( you will trek up to Thame monastery for an acclimatization 3800m)
Day 04: Namche toTyang Boche takes you about 5 hrs. facing the view of Himalaya. B/L/D
Day 05: Tyangboche to Dingboche 4hrs walking 4400m B/L/D
Day 06: Ding boche to Lobuche walking hours 5 altitude 4900m B/L/D
Day 07: Short day to Gorekshep walking about 3 hrs. Rest exploration day to Everest base camp over night at Gorekshep B/L/D
Day 08: Morning hike to Kalapather for sunrise view and back to Pheriche almost the same way. B/L/D.
Day 09: Trek to Tyangboche easy 4hrs walking. B/L/D.
Day 10: Trek down to Namche 5 hrs walking. B/L/D.
Trek down to lukla 7hrs.
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Airfare is included in the tour price. Kathmandu -Lukla-Kathmandu
01. Sagarmatha National Park entry permit
02. Trekking permit if applicable.
03. Land transportation to and from
04. Accommodation in lodges during the trek
05. Experienced English Speaking Guide
06. Airport pick up and drop.
07. Safe Drinking Water
08. Insurance of nepalese staffs.
09 Full board Meals while in the trekking
10. Insurance and equipment for Guide and porters
11. One porter for each 2 clients
12. TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
01. Personal expenses
02. Insurance and Tips
03. Emergency evacuation by Helicopter, Airport tax and custom clearance
04. Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike, road blockade etc.
Everest Base Camp
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.