I've had this idea for a long time and I've decided after 4 years working full time while all my mates were studying at Uni that I will finally proceed with this trip.
I've researched and written up music festivals from North America to Europe over the summer seasons that I'd like to attend to and make this a year that I'll never forget.
Starting on 1/1/11 in Sydney Australia at Shore Thing, Bondi Beach to ending sometime towards the end of the year as the rest of the plans are thought out.
My plan so far is:
1. Shore Thing (New Years) - Australia - December/January
2. Big Day Out - Australia - January **BOOKED**
3. Good Vibrations - Australia - February **BOOKED**
4. Soundwave - Australia - February **BOOKED**
5. Future Music - Australia - March
!!! SPRING BREAK !!! - Mexico - March
6. Ultra Music - America - March
7. Coachella - America - April
8. Isle of Wight - England - June
9. Download - England - June
10. Glastonbury - England - June
11. Roskilde - Denmark - June **BOOKED**
12. T in the Park - Scotland - July **BOOKED**
13. Benicassim - Spain - July **BOOKED**
14. Ibiza Rocks - Ibiza - August/September
15. Sziget - Hungary - August
16. Creamfields - England - August **BOOKED**
Everything is still flexible as well as time to add on more festivals in between or at the end of the list. I'm always up for suggestions.
Even if you plan on attending some of these festivals, please let me know and ill be more then happy to buy some beers.
If anyone has any questions at all, please email me at: email@example.com
Hope to hear back from some people.
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.
Vanessa Good list - I wouldn't go to all of them, but have been keen to hit the European music festvals for sooo long. Some of my suggestions for Euorpe are: Open'er (Gdynia, Poland), Exit festival (Novi Sad, Serbia) and I was going to suggest Sziget but you already have it. :)
7 years ago
Lauren Hey Palmer, Sounds like an impressive musical line up you have there. I think I know of a few people who would join for specific festivals.