Dates 24 May '13 to 31 May '13
Est. Cost 300 - 400 GBP (GBP United Kingdom Pounds)
Type Travel Partners Wanted
Name Glamping in Andalusia Southern Spain, May 2013
Let’s go Glamping in Southern Spain...
Nestled on a hillside overlooking a valley and a lively white-washed village in Andalusia is this perfect little retreat which offers an intimate and comfortable ‘Glamping’ (glamorous camping) experience.
Centrally located and within easy reach of Malaga Airport this is the perfect base for exploring the Malaga region.
A few steps away the hill is covered with a beautiful pine forest with caves, ideal for peaceful walks. If you fancy going out at night, there are numerous restaurants and bars to choose from in the village only a 10 minute walk away.
Malaga city, with it’s ancient narrow streets, tapas bars and many historical sites, is only half an hours’ drive away. The charming old town of Marbella is easy to reach within 45 minutes. Granada, with the breathtaking Alhambra and its dazzling old town, makes for a fantastic day trip and is only 1.5 hours away.
The beautiful white canvas bell tents are tastefully decorated with Moroccan details and set in a peaceful setting while providing a base for exciting excursions.
• Malaga (Picasso Museum, tapas bars, shopping)
• Granada (Alhambra, Sierra Nevada, Albayzín, Flamenco, Arab baths (Hammam), shopping)
• Ronda (Ancient bridge with dramatic history, gorgeous old centre)
• Tarifa (Kitesurfing, gorgeous beaches, whale & dolphin watching, lovely old town, shopping, nightlife)
• Costa del Sol (beach & sea activities, eating grilled sardines on the beach, nightlife)
• Marbella & Puerto Banus (charming old town, shopping, spectacular marina, nightlife)
• Sevilla, Cordoba (many historical sights, restaurants, parks, shopping)
• El Chorro and Ardales Lakes (gorgeous blue lakes, forest, canoe hire, rock climbing, Camino del Rey)
• El Torcal (beautiful rock formations with stunning views and mountain goats)
Glamping in Andalusia Southern Spain, May 2013
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.