We have put together an amazing singles adventure tour to the western national parks & monuments of the US! See scenic vistas and dramatic cliffs, mesas, unusual rock formations, streams, and canyons. Learn about the unique natural and cultural history found in the western U.S.
Unbelievable photography opportunities in arguably the most photogenic landscapes in North America. Plenty of walking and hiking opportunities, as well as many outdoor activities such as a sunset jet boating adventure and 4WD tour!
From Las Vegas to the natural beauty of such places as Bryce Canyon NP, Capitol Reef NP, Escalante National Monument, Goblin Valley SP, Moab (adventure capital of Utah), Arches NP, Dead Horse Point SP, Monument Valley, Lake Powell National Recreation Area, Grand Canyon NP North Rim, and Zion NP!
* Singles & solo travelers ONLY. Friends are welcome but no couples allowed on this adventure.
See below for details and SEND ME A MESSAGE with your e-mail address for the day by day itinerary:
* 7 nights/8 days accommodations moderate/first class hotels (Las Vegas, Bryce UT, Moab UT, Lake Powell AZ, Zion)
* Professional tour director throughout
*Photographer with us throughout to teach and offer photography tips & tricks for anyone interested (this is an amazing trip to learn the basics of photography–so many great picture opportunities with a seasoned travel photographer by our side)
* 11 Meals Included ( 7 Breaksfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners)
* See 11 National Parks & Monuments
Las Vegas – spend the night in this exciting city
Bryce Canyon NP – time to explore
Escalante NM – see dramatic cliffs, beautiful streams, and canyons in multi-hued color• Capitol Reef NP – picnic lunch, sightseeing of petroglyphs, beautiful rock formations
Goblin Valley SP – see goblin like sculptures made by wind and water, walking/exploring
Moab – sunset Jet Boat ride, BBQ dinner on the banks of the mighty Colorado River
Arches NP – hiking to Delicate Arch, optional adventures available, see Dead Horse Point SP
Navajo Nation & Monument Valley – learn about their lifestyle, 4WD tour with guide; includes Navajo taco lunch
Lake Powell National Recreation Area – overnight here, time for walking and exploring
Kaibab Plateau – visit this area rich with wildlife, stop at Jacob Lake Inn-an old family run lodge
Grand Canyon NP North Rim – beautiful vistas of this less visited side for more quiet beauty
Zion NP – stay in Springdale; full day of hiking, walking or exploring of Zion. Farewell dinner
* Email me to see daily itinerary for the many other Scenic Highways and byways and wonderful scenery we’ll see!
* All entrance fees, taxes & service charges included
* Tips for baggage handling included
* Airfare is not included: You need to fly from your hometown into and out of Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS)
*Send me a message with your e-mail address for the day by day itinerary
Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, Arches & More!
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.