Hi! I've already planned to do the Six Foot Track at the end of May with a friend. We're open if more people want to join us. We're not fast hikers or very experienced hikers, but we love the outdoors and especially like to take it easy after an adventure.
We're planning to:
* Meet in Katoomba on the 26th
* Start the track just before noon
* Allow 3 days to complete the track
* Come back to Katoomba by bus
* Get picked up by guest house owners
* Stay at the health retreat for 1 or 2 nights
The health retreat can get expensive. About $200 per night, but that includes all meals and a range of activities. They do massages if interested at the usual rates. We just want to put our feet up after the trek and forget about the rat race for a couple of days.
Six Foot Track + Health Retreat in the Blue Mountains
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.