- The Science Behind Venomous Snake Bites
- Sun, Scenery, and Culture Combined: Five Unique Travel Destinations
- Peculiarities of Berlin, Germany
- HOW TO Choose the Best Camera for your Travels
- HOW TO: Survive an Illegal Tour of San Pedro Prison, Bolivia
- Helsinki in Finland a City of Diversity
- Step off the Strip in Southern Nevada
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Eastern Europe
Kenzi Hey All! This sounds like exactly what I'm looking to do this summer. I was interested in 2-3 months. Looks like a lot of people are interested as well! I'm graduating college in early may and I'm ready to hit the road! I'm looking to go anywhere/everywhere. Preferably at least for a small spell in Italy. But I'm super flexible! Let me know if there's a group already gathering!
Gabrielle Hi Ashley, RWU Girl, and all. I began following your group because I have similar plans for he summer of 2014. I have an earlier time frame for my travels, however, should be in Europe for at least most of June and would love to be in the loop if it would be possible to meet up with your group for a few weeks?