- Essential Smartphone Apps for Travelers in 2011 and 2012
- HOW TO: Travel on Equity for Endless Global Travel
- HOW TO: Survive an Illegal Tour of San Pedro Prison, Bolivia
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup January 12 2012
- HOW TO: Recover When Your Travel Documents are Lost or Stolen and STILL Enjoy Your Trip
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 9th November 2011
- HOW TO Avoid Dangerous Rip Currents
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Eastern Europe
I am looking to travel the Balkans, mid July - August for about 3 and half weeks..
Flying to Venice- Slovenia
Possibly a bit of Greece and Bosnia if have the time!!!
I just booked a return flight with Ryan air for £60 Venice... total trip if doing it mega budget should be about £500. Going to either purchase a rail-pass or buy individual bus/train fares, which may work out cheaper!?
Basically just finished uni for the summer, and looking for an adventure. If anyone has similar plans, or likes the sound of it. Let me know!
I'm a 22 year old female from south England, so ideally looking for people around my age, who are fun and not afraid to explore!
Thanks for reading...