- Step off the Strip in Southern Nevada
- HOW TO: Actually Get Cheap Flights Using Airline Frequent Flyer Programs – Part 1
- Discover Exotic Islands: The Unspoiled Beauty of Euboea
- HOW TO: Recover When Your Travel Documents are Lost or Stolen and STILL Enjoy Your Trip
- Six Great Ski Resorts to Visit in Europe
- HOW TO: Plan and Book a Train Trip in India
- Spending Time in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Eastern Europe
I am looking to travel the Balkans, mid July - August for about 3 and half weeks..
Flying to Venice- Slovenia
Possibly a bit of Greece and Bosnia if have the time!!!
I just booked a return flight with Ryan air for £60 Venice... total trip if doing it mega budget should be about £500. Going to either purchase a rail-pass or buy individual bus/train fares, which may work out cheaper!?
Basically just finished uni for the summer, and looking for an adventure. If anyone has similar plans, or likes the sound of it. Let me know!
I'm a 22 year old female from south England, so ideally looking for people around my age, who are fun and not afraid to explore!
Thanks for reading...