- The Adventure Travelers Guide to Bali in Indonesia
- Amsterdam: More than Smoking Pot in Coffee Shops
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 16th November 2011
- Holy Duck! There's a Fish in my Handbag!
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup November 24th 2011
- Best Places To Go in India
- Do I Need Anti-Malaria Tablets?
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Greater Asia
Travel Forum 1 week ago
CiaraCav Hi Guys!
My brother did something like this last summer and loved it! I'm just back myself from an interailing trip but this sounds really interesting. Have yous thought of getting the ISIC Student Card? I use it all the time in Ireland and used it to get so many discounts when i was interailing! Save me so much money and it was only 15 euro! I'll leave the link here but you should totally get it for your travels!
Hi Guys! I'm just back from a really similiar trip. I'm from Ireland so started here and then went to Scotland, Wales, Germany, Italy, Spain and Prtugal, I had a blast! I'd totally reccommend getting the ISIC Student Travel Card before you go because it saved me so much money in every country! I also lost my passport on my way back and I could travel on a ferry back to ireland from France so it was a life-saver and it's only 15euro! Totally worth it! Here's the link if you wanna get it! Enjoy your travels! :) http://www.isiccard.ie/
Travel Forum 3 weeks ago
Travel Forum 4 weeks ago