- Siracusa: Nature, Culture and Stunning Seafront Villas
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 3rd December 2011
- Five Beautiful Cities to Enjoy the Northern Lights
- The Effects of Altitude in a Nutshell
- Holy Duck! There's a Fish in my Handbag!
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup
- Spending Time in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Greater Asia
ayammama Looking for partners for 3-4wks Central Asia/Xinjiang Trip from Mid-Aug
hi, we're a Singaporean couple in the 30s. as we are short on time this trip, we are getting local central asia agents to help us arrange the following trip and are looking for folks to join us. the details as follow...
Trip: starting around mid-Aug, from Tashkent
- Uzbekistan (4 days): Bakhara and Samarkand
- Tajikistan (abt 7days): Samarkand -> Pendjikent -> Dushanbe -> Khorag -> Murghab
(via Wakhan corridor n visits to Afghan Bazaar)
- Kyrgyzstan (2 days): Murghab -> Kyzyl-Art Pass -> Sary Tash -> Irkeshtam Pass -> Kashgar
- China (abt 10 days): Kashgar -> Karakul Lake -> Yarkend -> Khotan -> Urumqi -> Turpan -> Urumqi -> Home
(incl Taklimakan Camel/Desert trek from Khotan)
folks joining us for part/full are welcomed.