- Amsterdam: More than Smoking Pot in Coffee Shops
- HOW TO: Recover When Your Travel Documents are Lost or Stolen and STILL Enjoy Your Trip
- The Freakonomics of Gym Membership in India
- Exploring the Historic City of Dublin
- Spending Time in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates
- When It's Time to Return Home
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup November 24th 2011
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Middle East
GlobalTravelHemant Hei, just came across this New Year’s Eve Celebration party with “Unlimited Beverages”. Well, would you be in Bahrain on 31st December? https://www.facebook.com/RameeHotelsBahrain/photos/a.748399841894624.1073741828.731656336902308/781370421930899/?type=1
Jen Hi, How is your trip going? Where will you be in Feb?
Srilakshmi Hi Jaxon, I am planning to travel to Netherlands or Cambodia for my birth day in August this year. DO let me know where would be at that time. Would really love to travel with you and I also need some tips on quitting my job to travel!!!
katiedid Think you might be anywhere in South America in August, 2014? Hope you're having a fantastic adventure!