- Traveling Around Australia on a Budget
- Amsterdam: More than Smoking Pot in Coffee Shops
- Top Safari Destinations in Botswana, Experience the Game Reserves
- HOW TO Choose the Best Camera for your Travels
- Step off the Strip in Southern Nevada
- HOW TO: Recover When Your Travel Documents are Lost or Stolen and STILL Enjoy Your Trip
- HOW TO: Travel on Equity for Endless Global Travel
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → North America
Travel Forum 1 week ago
Travel Forum 2 months ago
Ilari Toivonen Hello you all. I am deeply sorry for not answering to your messages. I was suppose to sell my apartment before 1st of march because after that date a new law of energy certification of apartments and houses has to be earned in order to sell the apartment. Well as you might guess i'm in a shitload of trouble for not having sold the house by that time and not having earned the energy efficiency certificate for my apartment and it looks like it will take months now that nobody has it yet. So I wont be able to leave before I've got the cert and I've gotten rid of that troublemaker of an apartment I'm stuck whit. Now I can only hope the cert comes to me within this month and the the apartments sells quickly, then maybe I can still travel in the States for a couple of months. but that wont most likely hapen before mid july. So I am sorry to belive that you guys should look for more reliable compansion :( If a miracle of me flying to states in july happens, maybe I contact you guys for an update of your whereabouts.
Travel Forum 2 weeks ago