- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 9th November 2011
- Discover Exotic Islands: The Unspoiled Beauty of Euboea
- The Happy Planet Index (HPI) Makes Me Unhappy
- The Science Behind Altitude Sickness
- HOW TO Reduce your Chances of Becoming a Victim of Theft when Traveling Abroad
- A Kiwi Experience Review: Bus Tour VS Driving Across New Zealand
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 10th December 2011
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Southeast Asia
Shahab Hi Petez,
I'm new to Globtrooper and aren't familiar with site yet. Actually it's my first minutes spending here.
I'm originally from Iran, and ancient country you might know in Middle East, but not Arab country. It's so wonderful, surprising and unique country in terms of combination of History, Culture and Nature. Fun is unlike any other country in the world, as there is no Alcohol here. Beaches are separate for men and women, but have blue water with white sands in its southern Islands especially Kish Island in Persian Gulf. You would definitely never forget your trip to Iran and most probably would leave Iran happy with many memories and sad because you leave it.
If you like to visit my beautiful land, I would be at your service even if I'm away from Iran because I'm a tour guide (German & English speaking) and can arrange everything for you or at least give you very good recommendations.
It's not a business ad but a friendly suggestion. I hope you enjoy your life, whenever and wherever you go in the Globe!
Travel Forum 2 years ago