- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 16th November 2011
- Do I Need Anti-Malaria Tablets?
- Six Great Ski Resorts to Visit in Europe
- HOW TO: Actually Get Cheap Flights Using Airline Frequent Flyer Programs – Part 1
- Exploring Mexico - From White Sand Beaches to Ancient Ruins
- The Science Behind Altitude Sickness
- Barcelona, A Modern City With Deep Local Roots
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Southeast Asia
sallipas My blog: www.giroilmondoconpoco.it
Carla Hi I'm also planning a long trip from september 2017 ahead. I'm from Spain. My idea is to travell with wwoofing. Tell me if you are interested! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org Waiting for your answer!
Brit YES! THIS!! i'd love to join. please message me if it's still happening :)
Wanderlust Angel Ina hey, i am also planning to travel the world from january onwards. interested to chat with you and see if we can travel together. i was thinking of starting in south east asia as its cheap and also weather will be nice.....by the time we reach europe it will be summer. keep in touch