- HOW TO: Solar Power a MacBook
- Top Safari Destinations in Botswana, Experience the Game Reserves
- Helsinki in Finland a City of Diversity
- Intrepid Travel vs Gap Adventures - Review
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 16th November 2011
- The Happy Planet Index (HPI) Makes Me Unhappy
- HOW TO: Setup Your MacBook for Travel
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Southeast Asia
Shahab Hi Petez,
I'm new to Globtrooper and aren't familiar with site yet. Actually it's my first minutes spending here.
I'm originally from Iran, and ancient country you might know in Middle East, but not Arab country. It's so wonderful, surprising and unique country in terms of combination of History, Culture and Nature. Fun is unlike any other country in the world, as there is no Alcohol here. Beaches are separate for men and women, but have blue water with white sands in its southern Islands especially Kish Island in Persian Gulf. You would definitely never forget your trip to Iran and most probably would leave Iran happy with many memories and sad because you leave it.
If you like to visit my beautiful land, I would be at your service even if I'm away from Iran because I'm a tour guide (German & English speaking) and can arrange everything for you or at least give you very good recommendations.
It's not a business ad but a friendly suggestion. I hope you enjoy your life, whenever and wherever you go in the Globe!
Travel Forum 2 years ago