- Siracusa: Nature, Culture and Stunning Seafront Villas
- Exploring Mexico - From White Sand Beaches to Ancient Ruins
- Find Adventure Thrills in Park City Utah
- HOW TO: Solar Power a MacBook
- HOW TO: Prepare for Adventure Trips & Treks the Globetrooper Way
- Six Great Ski Resorts to Visit in Europe
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 3rd December 2011
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Southeast Asia
Bangs I am thinking of going to Southeast Asia as well: Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, Brunei, and Philippines. There are quite a lot of place to be discovered, plus the beaches are very majestic as I learned it form here: http://travel-tourist-information-guide.com/south-east-asia The SEA trip would require 6 months.
Christelle J. HI there! Will quit my job by the end of May, so I am available in June and July, then I've got a family trip planned in Florida and Bahamas in August, and I am available in September till.....no date ! I had in mind to go to Philippines, Borneo and Brunei, Vietnam Laos Cambodge Myanmar, and south america, but I remain open to any other country, I am quite flexible. No limited budget and time.
sallipas My blog: www.giroilmondoconpoco.it