Clementine Hey everybody,
I am Clementine, I am 28 years old French woman, who spent the last 4 years of her life in Hungary and the last 5 months in India and Nepal.
I am in Vietnam these days, traveling on my own, and my friends from Hanoi keep on telling me that Ha Giang and its area are amazing, but better reached by bike. I don't have much experience with bike and really do not enjoy the idea of being in an apparently remote area just with my bike and my backpack. And I would be happy to hang out with people after a while traveling alone.
I would start from Hanoi and go for a few days, from 5 days to 10 depending on how I feel there/weather...
If someone wants to come along, drop me a line.
I would not know how to describe myself but errr, if you are in couchsurfing.com, you can find me on user name magyarclementine. In short, I'm rather laid-back and trying to be as open-minded as I can, and genuinely interested in people.
- Helsinki in Finland a City of Diversity
- Intrepid Travel vs Gap Adventures - Review
- Globetrooper Trip Roundup February 20th 2012
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 16th November 2011
- A Few Days in the Brazilian State of Bahia
- The Science Behind Venomous Snake Bites
- The Happy Planet Index (HPI) Makes Me Unhappy