- Cheap Flights the Unconventional (and Easy) Way
- HOW TO Choose the Best Camera for your Travels
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup
- The Effects of Altitude in a Nutshell
- HOW TO: Survive an Illegal Tour of San Pedro Prison, Bolivia
- Barcelona, A Modern City With Deep Local Roots
- HOW TO Treat a Jellyfish Sting
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Sub-Saharan Africa
Johann Groenewald My dad and I am looking to drive from the UK to Cape Town around June 2015, 6 to 8 weeks and would love to have company as this would be our first time tackling such an adventure. I am still doing a lot of research and would appreciate some input and anyone keen to join. Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, regards, Johann Groenewald
Rebecca Louise clarke Myself, husband and 5 children are wanting to join a convoy to South Africa. We are wanting to travel to Durban with fellow traveller's. We're in South Yorkshire England.