- Essential Smartphone Apps for Travelers in 2011 and 2012
- The Lesser Known Island Gems of Venice
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup
- Rowing the Atlantic
- Why A Trip To Kas In Turkey Is Well Worth Considering For Your Holiday This Year
- Do I Need Anti-Malaria Tablets?
- Amsterdam: More than Smoking Pot in Coffee Shops
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Sub-Saharan Africa
GoRoadTrippin Hey Sophia! I've been dreaming of a trip like this, I would love to climb up Mount Kilimanjaro. I actually can also help with booking and finding a local guide to help us out. I'm a travel writer and I've been doing some work with Safari Africa Adventures - I work with Eliya Tumaini, an AMAZING local guide (you can check him and his last company, Nature Bound Africa on TripAdvisor). They have great treks up Kiliminjaro (http://www.safariafricaadventures.com/product-category/tanzania/kilimanjaro/), and since I've been collaborating with them, I'm sure I could get something like a 5% discount as well.
Anyway, let me know if you're still planning a trip, my schedule is pretty flexible, though the summer months are better for me generally.