- Essential Tips For a Smooth Road Trip
- Exploring the Historic City of Dublin
- The Science Behind Venomous Snake Bites
- Don't Save For Long-Term Travel, It's Not Worth It
- HOW TO: Travel on Equity for Endless Global Travel
- Helsinki in Finland a City of Diversity
- A Few Days in the Brazilian State of Bahia
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Sub-Saharan Africa
GoRoadTrippin Hey Sophia! I've been dreaming of a trip like this, I would love to climb up Mount Kilimanjaro. I actually can also help with booking and finding a local guide to help us out. I'm a travel writer and I've been doing some work with Safari Africa Adventures - I work with Eliya Tumaini, an AMAZING local guide (you can check him and his last company, Nature Bound Africa on TripAdvisor). They have great treks up Kiliminjaro (http://www.safariafricaadventures.com/product-category/tanzania/kilimanjaro/), and since I've been collaborating with them, I'm sure I could get something like a 5% discount as well.
Anyway, let me know if you're still planning a trip, my schedule is pretty flexible, though the summer months are better for me generally.
Travel Forum 1 year ago