- A Day in the Life of a Desert Explorer
- Step off the Strip in Southern Nevada
- The Science Behind Venomous Snake Bites
- Globetrooper Trip Roundup February 20th 2012
- HOW TO: Prepare for Adventure Trips & Treks the Globetrooper Way
- Holy Duck! There's a Fish in my Handbag!
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Western Europe
Johann Groenewald My dad and I am looking to drive from the UK to Cape Town around June 2015, 6 to 8 weeks and would love to have company as this would be our first time tackling such an adventure. I am still doing a lot of research and would appreciate some input and anyone keen to join. Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, regards, Johann Groenewald
Rebecca Louise clarke Myself, husband and 5 children are wanting to join a convoy to South Africa. We are wanting to travel to Durban with fellow traveller's. We're in South Yorkshire England.