- A Day in the Florida Keys
- Essential Tips For a Smooth Road Trip
- A Kiwi Experience Review: Bus Tour VS Driving Across New Zealand
- The Effects of Altitude in a Nutshell
- The Lesser Known Island Gems of Venice
- Find Adventure Thrills in Park City Utah
- Discover Exotic Islands: The Unspoiled Beauty of Euboea
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Western Europe
Johann Groenewald My dad and I am looking to drive from the UK to Cape Town around June 2015, 6 to 8 weeks and would love to have company as this would be our first time tackling such an adventure. I am still doing a lot of research and would appreciate some input and anyone keen to join. Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, regards, Johann Groenewald
Rebecca Louise clarke Myself, husband and 5 children are wanting to join a convoy to South Africa. We are wanting to travel to Durban with fellow traveller's. We're in South Yorkshire England.