- A Day in the Florida Keys
- Finding Medium-Term Accommodation
- Exploring Mexico - From White Sand Beaches to Ancient Ruins
- Top Safari Destinations in Botswana, Experience the Game Reserves
- HOW TO: Recover When Your Travel Documents are Lost or Stolen and STILL Enjoy Your Trip
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup November 24th 2011
- Globetrooper Weekly Trip Roundup 9th November 2011
What's new on Globetrooper?
Latest Activity → Western Europe
Travel Forum 1 month ago
CiaraCav Hi! are you going ahead with this trip? I'm just back from a trip to France and London and I loved it! Have you though of getting the ISIC Student travel card? It saved me so much money on everything and I use it all the time in Ireland! IT's only 15 euro too and it will save you on 100s of things to do in all countries. You can even use it to do touristy things to get moeny off so it's totally worthehile! Here's the link!
Hi Guys! I'm just back from a really similiar trip. I'm from Ireland so started here and then went to Scotland, Wales, Germany, Italy, Spain and Prtugal, I had a blast! I'd totally reccommend getting the ISIC Student Travel Card before you go because it saved me so much money in every country! I also lost my passport on my way back and I could travel on a ferry back to ireland from France so it was a life-saver and it's only 15euro! Totally worth it! Here's the link if you wanna get it! Enjoy your travels! :) http://www.isiccard.ie/
Travel Forum 2 months ago