Dates 16 Jun '11 to 22 Jun '11
Flexible? Yeah, sure
Est. Cost 120 - 465 GBP (GBP United Kingdom Pounds)
Type Tour Participants Wanted
Name Travel Hong Kong: 12 Must See Places
Hong Kong features a diverse mixture of characters as a result of long British occupation and a great Chinese influence. As a state of China, Hong Kong provides a good introduction to who ever wants to know more about China without entering the mainland plus a venue for more attractions with western culture and Asian spirit.
1. Hong Kong Museum of Art - Located at 10 Salisbury Rd Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, the Hong Kong Museum of Art is open to anyone who wants to take a glimpse of Hong Kong's culture and history through its large collection of over 14,000 items ranging from calligraphy, paintings, Hong Kong treasure, art objects, antiques, and lithographs. The museum is open from 10:00am-6:00pm daily except Thursday (public holidays not included).
2. Hong Kong Disneyland - The newly open and the first ever Disneyland in Asia offers total fun and excitement for the whole family. The park is divided into four major attractions: Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, and Main Street, USA.
3. Victoria Peak - Soaring 1810 feet above sea level, the Victoria Peak is premier destination for tourists who want to take a birds eye view of downtown Hong Kong, Kowloon, and Victoria Harbour. Go another step higher and take a 10-minute hike to the actual Victoria Peak.
4. Lantau Island - Travel Hong Kong and take a cruise around the waters of Lantau Island and watch pink dolphins that only live in this waters.
5. Ocean Park - Travel Hong Kong and visit Ocean Park. This is one Hong Kong attractions where you and your kids will have a great fun. The park is one big oceanarium containing Lowlands Gardens where pandas live, goldfish pagoda and butterfly house are located, Marine Land where atoll reef and shark aquariums are found, and Headlands amusement park where you can go and take a ride with cable cars and roller coasters.
6. Water World - Travel Hong Kong with kids would never be so much fun without taking a plunge on Water World. Enjoy wave pools, play area, and water slides.
7. Middle Kingdom - A miniature China that houses Chinese shrines, street scenes, temples, and palaces only at Middle Kingdom.
8. The Central district - If you travel to Hong Kong because you love to shop, you better go to the central Hong Kong district where big shopping malls and several Western designer and signature boutiques are located.
9. Lamma Island - If you want to see a different Hong Kong, try Lamma Island. It hosts several outdoor activities such as swimming and hiking. And if you love to taste fresh Hong Kong seafood in great dining ambiance, Lamma Island is still the preferred place to go.
10. Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (Sha Tin) - Located at New Territories, the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery features Buddha in different poses and colors.
11. Hong Kong Space Museum - See what's in store for you in the future at Hong Kong Space Museum. The complex offers hundreds of displays ranging from telecommunications, robotics, energy, computers, and physics with hands on experience that will keep you interested.
12. Wet Market - In Hong Kong, everything is fresh. And when they say fresh, they mean it. If you happen to travel Hong Kong to visit a friend or someone you know, come along when they go to wet market where the freshest among freshest seafood are for sale.
For More info : - http://www.ticketstoworld.co.uk/Flights/Hong-Kong.aspx
Travel Hong Kong: 12 Must See Places
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.