Dates 3 Sep '10 to 18 Sep '10
Flexible? No, not really
Est. Cost 1,100 - 1,100 USD (USD United States Dollars)
Type Travel Partners Wanted
Name Trekking to Everest base camp
Hi, I have booked a trekking holiday with a local Nepal agency to go to Everest Base Camp arriving 3rd September in Katmandu and finishing on 18th September. I would like to know if somebody else wants to join this trekking holiday which I believe is going to be an unforgettable experience! See below the itinerary and information.
Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel [1,338m]. (Car). 03 Sep 2010.
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour In Kathmandu afternoon free [1,338m]. (Car). “B” 04 Sep 2010.
Day 03: Mountain Flight To Lukla [2,810 m],Trek To Phakdaing [2,640 m]. (Car+Flight+Trek) “B,L,D”.05 Sep 2010.
Day 04: Trek To Namche Bazaar [3,440 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D” 06 Sep 2010.
Day 05: Rest Day At Namche [3,440 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D” 07 Sep 2010.
Day 06: Trek To Tyangboche [3,860 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D” 08 Sep 2010.
Day 07: Trek To Dingboche [4,350 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D” 09 Sep 2010.
Day 08: Rest At Dingboche [4,350 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D”. 10 Sep 2010.
Day 09: Trek To Lobuche [4,930 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D”. 11 Sep 2010.
Day 10: Trek To Gorakchep [5,170 m]. Everest Base camp [5,350 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D”. 12 Sep 2010.
Day 11: Trek To Kalapattar [5,545 m]. And Back To Pheriche [4,250 m] (Trek). “B,L,D”. 13 Sep 2010.
Day 12: Trek To Namche Bazaar [3,440 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D”. 14Sep 2010.
Day 13:Trek To Lukla [2,810 m]. (Trek). “B,L,D”. 15 Sep 2010.
Day 14:Fly Back To Kathmandu [1,338m]. (Flight+Car) “B”. 16 Sep 2010.
Day 15:In Kathmandu [1,338m]. “B” 17 Sep 2010.
Day 16:Trip ends ! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. (Car) “B” 18 Sep 2010.
Cost Per Person US$. 1072.
* Arrival & Departure Transport By private Car.
* Free use for Company's Trek Pack.
* Three meals during the Trekking, (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
* All Domestic Flight with Airport Tax. (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
* Tea House in a Tea House Trek
* Porter/ Guide/Insurance.
* Private Transport from Kathmandu to/ from trek starting and ending points.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel Thamel or Similar. on a bed and breakfast basis.
* Kathmandu city and trekking maps.
* Trekking permit (Conservation fee).
* Arrival and Departure transfers with traditional garland / Khata.
* Half day City tour with private car/ all the monuments Entrance fee.
* Insurance for all staffs.
* Staffs gears.
* All Gov Taxes.
* Our Service Charge.
* International Airport Tax.
* Items of a personal nature.
* Drinks and main meals in cities.
* Your Travel Insurance
* Nepal Visa fee. (US$ 40 For 30 Days)
Trekking to Everest base camp
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.