Dates 7 Mar '13 to 21 Mar '13
Flexible? Multiple Dates
Est. Cost 1,200 - 2,000 USD (USD United States Dollars)
Type Tour Participants Wanted
Name Women Adventure Program 2013!! – Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking
Include Kathmandu Sightseeing,
Day 01 Arrive at Kathmandu & Transfer to seven star designed Hotel. Overnight at hotel with BLD meal plan.
Day 02 Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley and preparation for peak climbing gear.
Day 03 After the EBC Trek - Leisure day at Kathmandu. In the evening fare well dinner at Nepalese restaurant with your climbing team.
Day 04 Final Departure day to your home destination.
Itinerary for Everest base Camp Trek
Day 01 Fly to Lukla (2865M) and 3 hrs trek to Phakding (2610M), overnight stay at phakding Hotel.
Day 02 Treks to Namchee Bazar (3440M) it takes about (6-7hrs) overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 03 Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar and Hike to Everest view hotel to see the nice panorama of mountains inculuding of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhoste, Mt. Lhoste shar, Mt. Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kongde, afterwards visit khumsung village, Sherpa museum and back to sagarmatha national park museum and back to tea house.
Day 04 Trek to Tengboche (3860M) and overnight stay at Tengboche Tea House also visit Tengboche monastery.
Day 05 Trek to pandboche (4000M) about 2hrs walk from tengboche, Just for the purpose to acclimation & keep free high altitude mountain sickness. And making a short walk as it is always better to ascend slowly.
Day 06 Trek to Dingboche (4400M) which will takes about 4hrs and overnight stay at Dingboche Tea House
Day 07 Acclimatization day at dingboche & hike to chakung and back or climb Nagarjun danda (5300M).
Day 08 Trek to Lobuche (4900M) about 5-6 hrs overnight stay at Lobuche tea house.
Day 09 Trek to Gorakshep (5100M) about 3-4 hrs walk from Lobuche overnight stay at Gorakshep tea house, after lunch trek to Everest base camp and back to lodge after about 4hrs walk.
Day 10 Hike to Kalapattar (5550M) to explore with the panoramic view of mountains & ascend to pherice (4250M).
Day 11 Trek to Namche Bazar. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 12 Trek to Phakding. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 13 Trek to Lukla. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 14 Fly out to Kathmandu.
Cost Include Cost Exclude
1. Airport picks up & droop
2. Every 4 trekker one Female trekking guide.
3. Every Two trekker one porter.
4. Necessary permit fee.
5. TIMS Card (Trekking Information Management system)
6. 3 night Accommodation at Kathmandu, Two Star Hotel on Buffet Meal.(B/L/D)
7. 3 meals in a day during the Trekking.
8. Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
9. One day Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur (World UNISCO heritage site) sightseeing.
10. Insurance for all local staffs.
11. Necessary Land Transportation & its charges.
12. Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
13. Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
14. First Aid kit with health assistance.
15. After finished the trip 30 minute complementary spa treatment for refresh by the signature spa in Kathmandu.
16. Trekking Staff: Experience Female Guide and staff who have been many these area.
17. Fare well dinner with seven Star Team in Nepalese Focal dance rest in Kathmandu. 1. Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
2. International Air fare.
3. Single supplementary.
4. Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
5. Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
6. Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
7. International cargo/Air mail charge.
8. Airport taxes.
9. Kathmandu sightseeing entry fee.(about $30.00)
10. Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue fee.
11. Nature case.
12. Any other additional extra fee except above mentioned in the literary.
13. Tipping for your trip assistance (Optional)
We require participants to have travel/Climbing insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 5,545M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you to leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your expedition cost.
Women Adventure Program 2013!! – Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking
Still looking for flights? You can have flight experts compete against one another to find you the absolute best and cheapest flights.