Top 10 Things to Do in New Zealand
New Zealand is a country with something for everyone, whether you're looking for adventure, relaxation, or somewhere in between. Here are ten of the best things to do in New Zealand:
1. Explore the Glowworm Grotto - Take a boat ride through the Waitomo Glowworm Grotto and see thousands of glowworms light up the cave.
2. Visit Hobbiton - Hobbiton is a must-visit for any Lord of the Rings fan. Tour the movie set and enjoy a pint at the Green Dragon Inn.
3. Go Skiing or Snowboarding - With beautiful mountains and great ski resorts, New Zealand is a paradise for winter sports lovers.
4. Take a scenic drive - New Zealand has some of the most stunning scenery in the world. Head out on one of the many scenic drives and enjoy views of snow-capped mountains, lush forests, amazing coastline, and more.
5. Visit Milford Sound - Milford Sound is one of New Zealand's most popular tourist destinations for good reason. Take a boat trip to see dolphins, penguins, and seals or go hiking in the surrounding fiordland national park.
6. Bungy Jump off Auckland Harbour Bridge - For those looking for an adrenaline rush, bungy jumping off the Auckland Harbour Bridge is a must-do activity.
7. Seethe Southern Lights - The Southern Lights (or Aurora Australis) are an amazing natural phenomenon that can be seen from New Zealand's South Island.
8. Go whale watching - Whale watching is an unforgettable experience and there are plenty of opportunities to do it in New Zealand.
9.Visit hot springs - New Zealand is home to some incredible hot springs, many of which are located in stunning natural surroundings.
10.Explore Abel Tasman National Park - Abel Tasman National Park is a must-visit for anyone travelling to New Zealand's South Island. The park offers beautiful golden sandy beaches, crystal clear water perfect for swimming, kayaking and canoeing, as well as bush walks through lush forested areas.